Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Routine is not Over

Im coming back !!
Welcome to Singapore, back to school, meet the reality, holiday is over :s
was leaving my hometown with a heart that is not sincere. My heart still leaves there anw.
I've spent this 2 weeks, The Christmas eve n also NYE and that's incredible!!

However, this is not bad. New year means new life, renew the spirit also.
Recognize ur truly aim and fight for it.
This is my new term in my school and hopefully can pass all the modules.

Anyway, here is all the photos on my first day back.

P1060046

Cathay Cineleisure, the most favorite mall for me. I find fun in that place.The cinema is quite big and there r so many local brands there.Besides, that was a Friday. They play really nice music throughout the night.

P1060029

P1060036

Eating dimsum and feelin like im in Singapore nowww

P1060051

I can find bestfriends like them even im not in my hometown.

P1060057

a little story about her, who stand beside me. She is my best bestfriend in Singapore.
Have to be grateful cause i met her. No need more than 1 week and we act like we've already known each other since long.
We hav many similar habits. Talking something not important. Tell a joke about somebody else.
and luckily, She is my housemate.
Even, we hav a very different style, but i love her style.
She's studying Fashion marketing but she's already graduated from Fashion Design.
Anyway she's 21 y.o !!! DO NOT BE FOOLED BY THE FACE!!

P1060064

P1060061

P1060073

P10600211

See ya in my next post.

XOXO

rafaeladeandra@hotmail.com









4 comments:

  1. I love ur bag!! *o*
    xoxo

    http://leguidedelama.blogspot.com (in french but u can translate it ;) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. You girls look so stylish! I loove that briefcase/schoolbag!
    xo, anna
    http://foreverfreebirds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete