Saturday, January 28, 2012

a Little Gift to You

January 29th 2012

Today, It's a special day for my bestfriend, Charlene Gondo
Precisely, 5 hours ago, she was 18 yo
Not much to say, just wanna say
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHARLENE !!!
So sorry cannot be there in ur birthday
Just let these photos and the video express our hopes to you
From me and Anastasia Nana,present this post as our gift and hope you like it
WE MISS YOU MUCH!!

iIMG_0250

IMG_0021-1

IMG_0031-1

IMG_0153

IMG_0159

abn




Sorry, 5 hours late from your birthday.
i found much trouble to post this one !!!
Nana also has already fell asleep. SCREWED UP!!!
Last one, happy birthday to you !!!

Everyone who read this post, Shout a "Happy Birthday" to her !!
Thanks ! <3

a lot of love!!
xx

3 comments:

  1. Thank You! The most precious gifts for me is this post! (I cry, literally). This birthday feel so different without you. And I cried out loud abt it this night. Everyone's choosing going to the club than giving me a lil surprise :(
    Thanks again. I'm so lucky that I have friends like you. You're both just like my sister.

    Summer Flounce

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dont think much abt ur problems. U still hv many bestfriends there. Enjoy ur special day anyway. DOH!!! i wish i was there and could spend all day along! We both miss u much

      Delete
    2. sorry I fell asleep :p don't cry, it's your birthday !! everything they did just remember that you still have your sisters out there :) next time you come to singapore, we should go to that place !! miss you much.

      Delete