Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Lame Lion







Credit : Reza Aditya 
Dress : unbranded printed lion dress with ruffles at the bottom ; Shoes : Zara white pointed heel shoes ; Bags : Joanna Pybus fur monster clutch by Bengt Fashion ; Bracelet Topshop gold horses bracelet Necklace and other bracelets : unbranded diamond-shaped gold chain necklace and bracelets from Singapore market

Hi fellas! 
So, how was going on in this october, guys? This month is going to be ended soon by the Halloween celebration. Are you guys excited? 
Since i've been staying in Indonesia for these few months, not to excited for the halloween. 
It's not one of the big celebration day in my country sadly. Still remembering how fun the last two years my halloween celebration in Singapore. Missing it so badly. 

Anyway, i've been busy taking care of my new clothing line. Indeed, i'm going to continue my study in the early of 2014. While i'm doing nothing to wait for my new college life, decided to creating my clothing brand.It's named STUPKID, which is you guys know it stands for stupid kid. 
Hopefully, you guys excited because this November i'm going to launch my first ever collection. 
Even though i'm totally sucks at drawing but in this way maybe to prove a fashion marketing student who doesn't know at all how to draw and sew can make their own collection?

Will be very happy to hear and critics and suggestion from you guys. 
Thank you so much for a lot of love and supports from people around me that genuinely care about me. Even thank you is never enough. 


xx, 
Rafaela Deandra

Instagram and Twitter : @rafaeladeandra










6 comments:

  1. nice dress

    visit mine whenever you had a chance :D

    stay fab,
    Miss Aa

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoooah that bag and that dress is lovely
    super great!

    http://rebellishoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your dress! Anyway I love Stupkid!
    Xx

    http://firdamelia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love everything, Of course this is just me, but maybe the bag with another outfit? and tone this down with a plain bag? You look cute anyways...
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/
    instagram.com/gracenjio

    ReplyDelete