Friday, October 28, 2011

know me




Hei guuuyysss !! This is my first post in my blog. I'll let you know me first.
Im Indonesian but since last october i moved to Singapore and i live in Singapore now.
Even ive already 18 years old, but i still love using my style.
Colourfull ? YESS!! using something not usual.. something unique, I LIKE IT MUCH!
and i still love sneakers actually.
Now, im studying Fashion Marketing in Raffles Design Institue.
Quite fun! Learning about advertising,communication even the assignments are not nicee!!
But, HERE, i can dressed up like who i am.. Its not like in my hometown.
If i use something not usual, yeaaa i know they gonna mock me.
I just dont care.. Here, who i am. Im wearing what i like.. Not what they like :D

Im posting about my colourfull outfits! i like every colourfull thing!
especially neon colour. Thats why i gave my blog name is Neon Attract

_MG_0945

_MG_0895

_MG_0890


What i love the most ? I love SIMPLE PLAN so much !!
especially for their new album. GET YOUR HEART ON <3. really recommended, guyss !
Cant wait January 18th 2012, im gonna back to my hometown,Surabaya to watch their concert.
My best guyfriend,Donny bought the ticket for me as my birthday present.

_MG_0675


_MG_0686

_MG_0691

last for this post, i wanna say BIG THANKS for my supeerrr besties ever
CHARLENE to help me making this blog. She is my bestbestfriend since 6 years ago.
She likes fashion too. her style is awesome, Lets check out her blog

See you in my next post guys !! xoxo.

6291056460_0c67497f21_z

6291056424_39b00d638b_z

6291056506_304ce61270_z



No comments:

Post a Comment